Sunday 31 July 2011

Outkast - Heyya

You know he/she is a total stranger when he doesn't know the song Heyya from Outkast.





You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hey
You: heyya
Stranger: asl
You: My baby don't mess around
You: Because she loves me so
You: And this I know for shooo..
Uh, But does she really wanna
But can't stand to see me
Walk out the dooor..
Don't try to fight the feelin'
Because the thought alone is killing me right nooww..
Uh, thank god for mom and dad
For sticking two together
'Cause we don't know hooowww...
UH!
You: heyya
Stranger: umm wat
You: sori
You: i was listening to a song
You: my alias name is berry
Stranger: wat song
You: heyya
You: heard that before?
You: from outkast
Stranger: no
You: NO!!
Stranger: no
You: STRANGER!!!
Your conversational partner has disconnected.